Position No Longer Open
- Master’s degree in Engineering
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in MATLAB / Simulink
- Basic knowledge of diesel engines and controllers
- Basic skills in powertrain development as demonstrated by scholarly / industrial achievements
- Basic knowledge of automotive mechanical / electrical systems
- Create and evaluate software logics relevant to implementation of cylinder deactivation technology in engines
- Develop and integrate CDA logics with the base engine control OpenECU software for testing on HiL bench and prototype engine hardware
- Possess thorough knowledge and understanding of diesel engine operation, control software architecture and various modes of cylinder deactivation
- Very strong ability to transform ideas into application software & build logics in MATLAB / Simulink
- Work with multiple team members across organizations, manage models and calibration, track versions and provide development support for software-in-loop and hardware-in-loop testing
- Learn and apply the in-house software development workflow with all the required toolchains involved
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.