Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Related Field or Engineering required
- 3-5 years of purchasing experience preferred
- Prior experience in an automotive environment is preferred
- Strong understanding of product validation and release systems, services, test techniques and product and system FMEA's or the ability to learn these processes
- Ensure on-time launch for programs and delivery at or below target costs for piece price, tooling, etc. as well as work effectively with the project team to meet targets for quality, delivery, and other cost areas
- Work with engineering, commodity managers, supplier development engineers, program managers, to ensure supplier performance and deliverables are met and to identify cost and timing issues and resolve them
- Complete sourcing activity in line with cost targets and Purchasing processes, driving the coordination of commodity strategies with the goals of the individual programs
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.