- Skills in welding and metal forming techniques and processes
- Understand and apply all aspects of Manual and Automated Welding including MIG and TIG
- Knowledgeable on PLC and electrical diagrams and Motoman robot programming (preferred but not required)
- Understands MIG welding process and demonstrated skill
- 2nd or 3rd shift available
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment and document maintenance activities
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts
- Clean and lubricate shaft, bearing, gear, and other parts of machinery
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment
- Layout, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
- Implement and maintain a preventative maintenance program for all (production and facility) equipment
- Assist in tool, fixture, material flow, changeovers, and assist in continuous improvements of those areas
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.