- 2+ Years in Construction Management
- Possess extensive knowledge of prevailing building codes and professional industry standards (including but not limited to: IBC, NEC, NESC, NFPA, ASME, AMCA, ARI, AWS, ASHRAE, FM)
- Extensive knowledge of safety procedures, safe work practices, and OSHA requirements for mechanical installations including but not limited to Lock-Out, Electrical Safe Work Practices, Control of Hazardous Energy, & arc flash safety
- Facilitate mechanical building system startups & commissioning activities
- Provide subject matter expert assistance in review of product and equipment submittals, shop drawings, engineering design drawings and specifications, & contractor generated RFIs
- Work with building construction contractors and equipment vendors to coordinate equipment factory testing, delivery, installation, commissioning & handover to end users
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.