- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in crashworthiness CAE simulations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using Hypermesh / Ansa and LS-Dyna CAE tools
- Experience in analyzing BIW and Chassis components
- Supports existing CAE group by preparing CAE models and analyzing CAE results as part of design development for compay products by performing the following duties:
- Performs pre-processing (mesh generation, material definition), CAE job submission and post-processing (illustration of CAE results) on given CAE models
- Supports CAE team in analyzing CAE results and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications
- Confers with research and other engineering personnel to assist in finding design modifications as required and prepares such
- Maintains full documentation of CAE model changes and results
- Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to development of systems or other uses
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.