CREO and CATIA Designer
Auburn Hills, MI
- Remote options available (not 100% remote)
- Must have CREO or CATIA and wire harness experience
- 3+ years’ experience required in design of vehicle systems such as cooling, braking, steering, intake, exhaust, hybrid system accessories, high voltage battery integration, component mounting, wire routing, etc.
- Proficiency with CAD tools (CREO preferred)
- Experience with Teamcenter preferred
- Experience with vehicle hybrid systems
- Must have a highly creative ability to design new technical concepts
- Working together with some of the industry's most innovative minds, the CAD Designer is responsible for the design of vehicle systems such as transmission and driveline, cooling, braking, steering, intake, exhaust, hybrid system accessories, high voltage battery integration, component mounting, wire routing, etc.
- Involved in the entire design process, from conceptual model creation to production level detailing
- Responsible for assisting in design layout, creation, and maintenance of CAD models, 2D drawings, tolerance stack-up's and BOM's