- Strong Recruiter with a high level of recruiting on “Technical” openings (Design, Engineering, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- Bachelor’s degree Minimum of 5 years of recruitment and HR support-related experience
- Recruit and find talent for many different openings (Design, Engineering, Technicians, etc.)
- Work in partnership with managers to understand their staffing needs
- Ensure all hiring managers understand the recruiting strategy and the resources available to them
- Assist with implementing and continuously improving a robust recruitment process, which includes optimized methods to attract potential employees to our company, create a talent pipeline, and identify candidates for specific roles
- Assist with creating and continuously improving proactive and innovative techniques to identify, prequalify, interview, and select candidates
- Attend job fairs and recruitment initiatives
- Assist with onboarding, new hire orientations, and support of our new hire experience
- Ability to manage several tasks or projects simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are met
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.