- College Degree preferred OR 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Computer literacy, organized and motivated
- They perform many quality and safety related tests on assemblies (seats, instrument panels, etc.) of all sizes
- Customers include the government, automobile manufacturers / suppliers, and non-automotive industries
- Their business model is built around reputation, and they strive to put the customer first
- A positive attitude
- Must be easy to work with and maintain a professional composure
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to accept challenging assignments and understand the
- ramifications of carrying them through to completion
- Must be willing to go above and beyond the requirements of the assignment
- Should strive to understand “why” rather than simply know “how” to do a task
- Goal-oriented, looking for a career opportunity
- Computer literacy, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Quick Books helpful, but not necessary
- Answering Phones, Filing, and previous office experience needed.
- Strong organizational abilities
- Needs to be able to stay focused with several projects
- and keep things in organized
- Responsible – absolutely must report to work each day, remain dependable, and
- Temp to Perm depending on the performance and attendance
- Needs to have the ability to think for their selves and solve / come up with a solution to an issue
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.