- Must have at least 1 year of TIG (Must pass a weld test at interview)
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of fabrication experience or equivalent fabricator military experience
- Minimum 1 year TIG and MIG welding experience
- Own tools required (hand & air) and rolling toolbox
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Good communication skills
- Must be a quality and detail oriented fabricator
- Have reliable attendance and able to work overtime/weekends:
- 1 year machining experience (Manual Lathe, Bridgeport, Shear, Press brake, etc.) (Preferred)
- Hi-lo Experience (Preferred)
- We are looking for artists that through bending, metal forming, machining and welding can create parts
- A fabricator that can be given a print or idea, and create a part / bracket using these techniques
- Ability to fabricate using metals, plastics and / or composites
- Welding experience is required but is a very small percentage of the job
- Ability to read blueprints
- Able to operate manual machining equipment within the shop is preferred, including brake press, shear, mill and lathe
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.