Rochester Hills, MI
$41 / Hr.
- Associates Degree in Education, Instructional Design or technical related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical training capacity
- Basic electrical, mechanical and pneumatic print reading
- Experience with robotics or plc preferred
- Develop and present training programs for customers and distributors
- Interface with customers and personnel in a technical training capacity
- Training presentations will contain objectives, instructor outlines, student handouts, laboratory exercises, pre / post tests
- Training documentation will include inputting data into processing package, reporting discrepancies between product and documentation
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.