Rochester Hills, MI
$25 - $40 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and possess the ability to coach others in the development of these skills
- Demonstrate the ability to assume a leadership role during the analysis of new systems for the purposes of training documentation and training class development
- Demonstrate the ability, in a leadership role, to interface with other technical writers and instructors for the purposes of project coordination, continuity and completion
- At a minimum, possess the ability to identify process inefficiencies and suggests solutions to eliminate them
- The Senior Instructor will, without prompting from department management
- Develop and present training programs for customers, distributors
- Assume a leadership role in the daily interface with customers
- Present training materials being are in accordance with the latest information available regarding product development
- The position requires a strong interface presence with the cRc Application System
- Training Group management along with superior communication skills
- This role will lead the continuous improvement of the cRc Application System Training Group
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.