Robot Technical Specialist
Rochester Hills, MI
$42 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- 5+ years of experience diagnosing, debugging and repairing robots and related equipment
- Must have efficient computer skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Discuss, diagnosis, & supply repair robot operational and process problems as reported by the customer or service engineer
- Support customers with telephone based debugging and repairing of robot and related system peripheral equipment
- Properly identify the related problem, create quotations, and complete part number searches
- Utilize online documentation to troubleshoot steps and technical information to be sent to internal and external customers or utilized during on-site project coordination
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.