$16 / Hr.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have high school diploma
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with hand / power tools
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic welding experience
- Testing or Lab Technician experience
- Set up mechanical, hydraulic, or electric test equipment in accordance with engineering specifications, standards, or test procedures
- Run tests, develop, and maintain scripts to build an automate hardware
- Coordinate with development engineers in debugging and troubleshooting problems
- Order new test equipment, supplies, or replacement parts
- Monitor computer-controlled test equipment, according to written or verbal instructions
- Develop instrumentation and laboratory test equipment for special purposes
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, work specifications, drawings, or charts
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.