$16 / Hr.
- Enrolled in a Technical Program
- Testing or Lab Technician experience
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with hand / power tools
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work within a group / team
- Basic welding experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Run tests, develop, and maintain scripts to build and automate hardware
- Document test results and provide reports
- Coordinate with development engineers in debugging and troubleshooting problems
- Order new test equipment, supplies, or replacement parts
- Monitor computer-controlled test equipment, according to written or verbal instructions
- Develop instrumentation and laboratory test equipment for special purposes
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, work specifications, drawings, or charts
- Set up mechanical, hydraulic, or electric test equipment in accordance with engineering specifications, standards, or test procedures
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.