- Experience handling electronic circuit diagnosis; or completion of apprenticeship as electrical technician with a focus on electrical circuit troubleshooting
- Experience analyzing electrical and mechanical product failures
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and determine proper functioning of the circuit under analysis
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external contacts and work in a team environment
- Perform data entry and as necessary assist in the creation of failure analysis reports using a supplied format and other administrative duties in support of warranty reduction
- Provide technical support by analyzing complex electrical, electro-mechanical, and software issues on products returned from the customer implements problem solving tools to resolve quality concerns
- Participate in continuous improvement processes
- Work on projects involving cost reduction, warranty reduction, or evaluation of new equipment, etc.
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.