- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics / Electrical or similar technical field
- Minimum of 2 years of software development experience with Java on Android 4.4+
- Experience debugging Android applications through Android Studio
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Agile development process
- The candidate will exhibit in-depth software design and coding skills for automotive products and specifically related to HD Radio / HD Data
- The candidate will be engaged in entire software design phase including, software design review, writing detail design specification, coding, code review, design level unit testing and post-production maintenance
- Development of new vehicle programs with Xperi HD Radio terrestrial broadcast features
- Maintenance of existing vehicle programs with Xperi HD Radio terrestrial broadcast features
- The candidate must have in-depth software design and coding skills, excellent communication skills, project management skills and strong interpersonal skills to work with customers effectively
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.