Machine Operator - Weld
$16 - $18 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- High school diploma, GED, or Job Shop / Trade School background
- Must have demonstrated basic blueprint reading skills
- Experience with welding – MIG / TIG
- Basic machining skills
- Provides basic machining, welding, and sheet metal fabrication to produce an optimum completed fixture, part, or assembly under the guidance and direction of senior prototype personnel
- Assembles and validates products
- Assembles program seats from work orders, build lists, or supplied Process / Function sheets utilizing torque machines, assembly fixtures, and assembly tools
- Interprets written specifications, blue prints, drawings, rough sketches, and verbal instructions to complete assigned tasks
- Builds parts to specifications utilizing basic operation of metalworking machine tools, such as lathe, mill, drill press, saw, and welding equipment
- Utilizes micrometers, calipers, and height gages, as appropriate, to ensure work is completed accurately
- Validates seats against supplied criteria utilizing checking gages, supplied measuring equipment, and production gages in development
- Conducts effective communication with employees and customers (internal and external) to ensure work is successfully completed
- Performs preventative maintenance, pre-start inspections, and verification of equipment utilizing established procedures, as directed
- Operates equipment on which certification, if required, or training has been achieved and obtained
- Ensures proper housekeeping of work area and facility
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.