Spring Hill , TN
$18 - $20 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- This is a 2nd shift opportunity
- Must have education or experience in mechanical or electrical machinery and / or electronics
- Must be familiar with plant safety standards
- 2-year technical degree is a plus
- Work on customer site in tool crib performing maintenance and repairs on tools
- Evaluate, disassemble, and repair hand held electric and pneumatic fastening tools
- Take note on repairs and maintenance in tool tracking database and excel spreadsheet
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.