Customer Service Representative
Rochester Hills, MI
- Minimum of Associate Degree in business or related field, or equivalent related work experience
- Minimum of one year customer service or technical work experience
- Handling customer requests for technical information, price, delivery and the order of spare or replacement parts and subsequent processing and management of those orders
- Determination of customer need
- Definition of specific part(s) requirements / number
- Check / confirmation of part(s) availability / delivery
- Part(s) quoting / pricing
- Order follow-up / delivery validation / invoicing
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.