Degree in Engineering required
years of experience
tank experience preferred
- Design, develop and validate product from concept to production
- Interface with account and platform managers as well as customers to
determine product requirements
- Establish design parameters to ensure that product design is feasible
- Approve all product-engineering drawings: identify or establish
performance and material specifications
- Analyze components for relevant failure modes and create formal
- Validate all designs and prepare reports summarizing results (e.g.,
- Simplify and standardize current and new designs to maximize economic
- Coordinate prototype orders, build and submission
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.