Position No Longer Open
- Must be experienced using Microsoft Project
- Will work on site at Fenton and Saginaw locations, 3 days at one, 2 days at the other
- Highly organized and technical
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Developing and baselining a project IMS that encompasses the total approved technical scope of work,
- Accurately model the project team's plan for implementation, consistent with, and correlating to, the project's time phased cost plans
- Perform schedule analysis, assessments and evaluation of variances to ensure consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of scheduling information across multiple organizations, contractors, vendors, and geographies
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.