Design Release Engineer
Design Release Engineer Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (Master’s degree preferred)
- 3-5+ years’ experience in powertrain design
- Excellent knowledge of more than one area of engine systems
- Can lead system engineering process i.e.
- P-diagrams and boundary diagrams
- Good understanding of CAE tools and practices
Job DescriptionPlan activities involving the Design Release of powertrain or turbocharger
- Co-ordinates project meetings, design reviews and sign off reviews
- Responsibility for reports and presentations (internal and to customer)
- Resolves engineering and design conflicts
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.