SQL Database Administrator
- Bachelor degree in applicable field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience supporting SQL Server databases
- Basic knowledge of Oracle databases
- Data warehousing experience preferred (SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / PowerBI)
- Manage all aspects of database administration to ensure databases are highly secure, available, recoverable, and performance
- Perform routine, day-to-day database administrator duties in data modeling, SQL tuning, application tuning, creation of database objects, and data modeling
- Participate on committee that sets database standards
- Consults with users to identify current database requirements and clarify objectives
- Review documented processes and procedures
- Develop understanding of and stay current with advances in information technology by reading manuals, trade periodicals, and technical reports relating to SQL Server databases
- Provide technical assistance to other Information Services personnel
- Maintain confidentiality of information processes
- Participate in on-call rotation for production database support
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.