Auburn Hills, MI
$16 - $20 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Understands and properly utilizes internal systems and procedures such as Windchill, PDMLink, AutoQuote, Vanguard, Sales Release (ST1), WERS, TeamCenter and SharePoint
- Understands and knows how to read and analyze purchase orders
- Degree preferred but not required
- Responsible to maintain and process customer purchase orders and associated documents between Customer systems, Account Manager and our manufacturing plants
- Communication between all parties are required to ensure proper alignment of data integrity
- Process customer purchase orders
- Provide commercial administrative support within the Business Unit
- Complete and submit supporting documentation for packing, spot buys and prototype PO’s
- Collaborates with the sales team to process orders
- Support account managers with various responsibilities including tooling, open issues and RFQs
- Process production, service piece price and tooling purchase orders
- Annually, participate in the budget process with associated ISM
- Update business unit, commodity and finance SharePoint documents
- Submit ISM to finance monthly and perform monthly updates based on I.H.S. stated program changes
- Assist A/R when needed by providing requested documents and communicating with the customer
- Help with administrative work and analyze purchase orders
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.