Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Capital equipment planning and procurement experience, preferred in production planning or mass production within automotive industry with emphasis on assembly, logistics and quality
- Plans and executes the acquisition and launch of capital equipment by performing the following duties
- Production process planning within the customer team for all products throughout their life cycle
- Guarantee the successful launch of new products (cost optimization, deadlines, quality) and production
- Technical responsibility for current production and engineering changes including the evaluation of change impact on production processes, labor, and equipment / tooling
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.