- 50% travel including international
- 5-10 Years Automotive Quality experience
- Capable of using Vectorarm, FARO, scanners, laser tracker or similar portable CMM equipment
- Strong Computer skills, including MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Able to create and maintain schedules
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, off shifts, and overtime
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle medium to heavy physical work
- Checking body welding tooling and part accuracy using Vectorarm, Perceptron, & FARO portable CMM equipment
- Gather part information from Digital Engineering systems
- Checking part quality using hand tools and quality checking fixtures
- Support Sheetmetal Sub-assy. and Body build trials and activities during pre-production events
- Troubleshoot equipment, tooling, parts and part fitting
- Analyze part and sub-assembly data, and provide feedback to project leader(s)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.