- Ability to wire control panels according to Drawing schematics
- Ability to solder and crimp wires per required specifications
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical schematics and drawings
- Associates degree in Electrical Technology or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to work 2nd shift and overtime as needed
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.