Position No Longer Open
- Prior experience wiring control panels
- Experience wiring panels according to Drawing schematics
- Ability to solder and crimp wires per required specifications
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical schematics and drawings
- Associates degree in Electrical Technology or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work 2nd shift and overtime as needed
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- In this role you will be responsible for wiring electrical control panels and assembling and wiring custom automation equipment
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.