Project Engineer - Powertrain
$50 / Hr.
- Machining and Assembly Line Lead and Line Lead Support
- Planning process, budget, schedule for Machining / Assembly Line
- Completing detailed machine investigation / specifications for equipment
- Procuring, running off and installing equipment
- At least 3 years of recent Automotive Process Engineering (Machining or Assembly) Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Strong AutoCAD experience
- Powertrain experience
- Work requires focused shutdown work (July & Dec) Weekend work & possible second shift activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.