Testing Lab Technician
Auburn Hills, MI
$16 - $18 / Hr.
- High School Diploma
- Additional trade school or college is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Standard Control Systems utilized in Laboratory Testing, including Chamber Controllers and Test Software such as LabView and Morphee
- Minimum Years’ Experience - 3
- Performs a variety of technician level duties in the test laboratory including but not limited to setting up and running tests, reporting test results, and troubleshooting testing problems
- Sets up, programs, and runs test lab equipment
- Interprets customer specifications and develop fixtures and or jigs to ensure compliance to the specification
- Assembles and installs test samples into lab equipment and verifies set-up
- Conducts tests, analyzes data to ensure proper testing and reports results to engineers
- Follows written procedures and report results
- Interface with engineering teams
- Troubleshoots equipment breakdowns for quick resolution to keep lab tests running
- Helps maintain all equipment in the lab area
- Completes general lab paperwork including logging test data, timesheets, and reports
- Insures housekeeping and health and safety standards are maintained
- Assists engineering with Failure Analysis utilizing problem solving skills
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.