Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift)
$20 / Hr.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum three years’ experience as a maintenance technician in a production environment
- Strong mechanical and electrical abilities required
- PLC experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of automation and vision systems preferred
- Knowledge of injection molding machinery a plus
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Frequent bending, lifting and climbing required
- Must be able to obtain a lift truck license
- We are looking for a maintenance technician to join our team responsible for the preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all production / facility equipment
- Daily recording of these activities to ensure continuity is a key activity
- This position will also assist in the installation / upgrading of production / facility equipment
- The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with a positive outlook ready for a long term career
- Duties Include:
- Maintain building and its contents
- Compete preventative maintenance as scheduled
- Complete daily log and preventative maintenance paperwork
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.