- Associates Degree required
- Advanced ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using root cause analysis where problems are more complex
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word) – Intermediate level
- Knowledge with Lotus Notes or other email communication tool – Intermediate level
- Strong interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Strong written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations
- Perform the more complex and specialized mechanical and / or electrical tests on product components or series of components
- Develops special purpose instrumentation and / or shop or laboratory test equipment
- Maintains records on work performed, analyzes data collected, reports results
- Recommends revisions to product or component design
- Coordinates and exchanges findings with engineering personnel outside work group on an occasional basis
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.