Position No Longer Open
- Associates Degree required
- Experience with Electrical Troubleshooting
- Experience with welding and fabricating
- Instrumentation experience
- Well rounded, bumper to bumper
Technician will perform more complex and specialized mechanical and/or electrical tests on product components or series of components
- Develops special purpose instrumentation and/or shop or laboratory test equipment
- Maintains records on work performed, analyzes data collected, reports results·
- Recommends revisions to product or component design
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.