Kansas City, MO
$22 - $30 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Plastic Injection molding background with a minimum of three years of experience in plastics processing
- Must be experienced in mold set-ups, trouble shooting, exposure to maintenance problems and be familiar with state-of-the-art controls on machines and robots
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 35lbs
- Frequent reaching above / below shoulder and forward
- Occasional bending, stooping, and crouching
- Responsible for machine start-ups
- First response to all machine, robot, thermolater and secondary equipment alarms
- Ensure machines and robots are running at optimum efficiency
- Troubleshoot machine, mold and material problems
- Report to Production Supervisor any difficulties or problems requiring special attention
- Responsible for the accurate completion of Process Verification, Tool Reports and Mistake Proof Check sheets as required
- Responsible for all die change activities not done by a Die Setter
- Responsible for maintaining the appearance of all Thermolaters, Robot Control Stations, DME units etc
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.