Position No Longer Open
- Must be US citizen or Green Card Holder
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic knowledge of metal cutting tools preferred
- Basic knowledge of computers (including MS Word and Excel)
- Effective communication / organizational skills as well as a positive attitude towards change and new ideas preferred.
- Strong basic math skills
- Sign out and service all supplies and materials needed for production lines
- Monitor inventory levels and perform daily cycle counts in the MRO crib
- Stock shelves with components that come through the receiving department
- Adjust inventory levels and perform data entry functions into computer
- Complete requisitions to reorder tools and shop materials when necessary
- Set up new bin numbers and support with crib organization
- Sort, package, ship, and receive reground tools for and from vendors
- After received, stock large items in maintenance crib or on appropriate shelves
- Continuously improve all areas of operations: safety, quality, cleanliness, and productivity
- Handle all hazardous and non-hazardous wastes
- Other duties as assigned
- Participation in continuous improvement programs
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.