Wire Harness Technician
Farmington Hills, MI
- At least 0-3 years of experience working with wire harnesses or wire harness testing
- High School diploma, some college classes a plus
- Open positions in Warren, MI and Farmington Hills, MI
- Perform testing on Wire Harnesses and WH components
- Bending tests, grommet testing, splice testing
- Prepare harnesses for testing, make test interface harnesses, and perform teardown of harnesses after testing
- Assist Engineers in making technical documents, drawings, results summaries, reports, and scheduling
- Able to operate and monitor test chambers, and electrical and electronic measurement equipment
- Assist with Preventative Maintenance and equipment calibration
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Works in a safe manner, maintains a safe environment, and practices good housekeeping always
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.