- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering preferred; Will consider Mechanical Engineer or equivalent experience
- 2 years experience
- Prior Manufacturing experience
- Comfortable working in high pressure environment
- Experience with Allen Bradley Logics Processors and PLC-5 required.
- Fanuc Robot Programming a Plus
- Experience with Allen Bradley VFDs a plus
- Support General Assembly Engineering Maintenance Team
- Work with the tradesmen to troubleshoot plant floor problems
- Identify, troubleshoot, and implement solutions
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.