- 1 year experience in machine shop environment, and electrical motor repair experience
- Hands-on experience repairing mechanical or electrical equipment
- Knowledge of electrical theory (electric motors, generator theory, semiconductors)
- Use of hand tools and diagnostic equipment
- Troubleshooting ability for electrical problems
- Good physical dexterity, may be required to lift parts in excess of 70 pounds on occasion
- Remanufacture motors
- Test and analyze motors to diagnose problems
- Keep test equipment in good working condition by performing maintenance
- Actively participate in on-the-job training with Supervisor and Senior Technicians
- Must be available to work overtime if required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.