Technology Contract Manager
$48 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Experience in contract management and negotiation of contractors
- Past experience working for a local government
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Finance or a related field; or commensurate experience
- Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum of five years of experience in contract administration
- Technical copy writing & editing experience is preferred
- Must be highly analytical, detail oriented and possess an ability to work within tight timelines and in pressure situations
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to work successfully with all levels of management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel
- Working within the Department of Information Technology under the direct supervision of the Chief Information Officer the Business Analyst / Technology Contract Manager is responsible for the management of technology contracts
- Assist with oversight of all aspects in lifecycle of assigned contracts
- Work with managers of DoIT divisions to appropriately prepare specifications for solicitation packages in a timely manner
- Track and manage the progress of the solicitation development process
- Manage as appropriate the approval process of solicitations among managers, finance and the CIO
- Oversee the accurate transmission of bid documents to Purchasing
- Receive and review vendor questions from Purchasing and coordinate preparation of the responses that will be provided to Purchasing
- Prepare and transmit contract packages to Purchasing, and track their progression through the approval process
- Administer all assigned department contracts, agreements, licenses, etc., ensuring that all appropriate documentation is contained in the files or operating systems
- Develop and maintain a tickler system to ensure the timely renewal / extension / bidding of department contracts, agreements, licenses, etc.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.