Entry Level Mechanical Engineer
- Basic CAD skills
- Must be computer literate; include MS Office, Lotus Notes, Excel, and experience with an MRP system helpful
- Good knowledge of mechanical and structural engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available to work weekends, nights, overtime, and holidays, as needed.
- Travel as required.
- Use a CAD system to make drawings.
Looking for a Mechanical Engineer with experience building conveyors or machines. Experience can be from a recent co-op or internship as well.
- Long-term Contract
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.