- Must have 3 years of:
- Firmware development at the chip level
- Embedded C coding or testing
- Communication protocol – LIN
- Firmware design for electromechanical devices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- Will be working in Thermal Emissions so preferred experience with HVAC and brushless motor systems is preferred
- Idea candidate with have experience working individually and not just within a group setting
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.