$16 - $18 / Hr.
- Must have education and experience in mechanical or electrical machinery and / or electronics
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- 2-year technical degree is a plus
- Evaluate, disassemble, and repair handheld electric and pneumatic fastening tools
- Respond to assembly line calls for power tool related assistance or service
- Generate detailed repair description in tool tracking database
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.