Position No Longer Open
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2-3 years of manufacturing assembly experience preferred
- Be able to perform stationary work with long cycle times
- Be able to regularly twist, bend, walk and stand for long periods of time
- Be adept at using power tools, wrenches and scanning devices
- Be willing to work overtime including possible weekends
- Read blueprints, diagrams, schematics (i.e., work instructions) to perform complex, multi-faceted assembly operations
- Work independently or collaboratively to perform daily tasks under the guidance of team leader
- Operate machinery to perform specified electrical, mechanical tasks (i.e., wiring, securing bolts, using torque tools, installing rivets into bushings, inserting clips into slots, positioning parts into fixtures, etc.)
- Operate hi-lo, stacker and overhead cranes, as required
- Ability to use scanning devices, printers, computers, hoists, etc.
- Inspect parts for quality defects
- Proactively participate in problem solving activities and assist in corrective actions
- Careful handling of equipment, material and suspect material utilizing the established procedures and guidelines
- Adhere to all 6S requirements and perform daily safety checks, as required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.