Entry – Level Mechanical Engineer
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand designs and schematics
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- A strong level of self-motivation, responsibility, and team work
- Knowledge of and interest in technical innovation
- Desire to continuously learn and exceed expectations
- An intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Develop, coordinate, and monitor all aspects of the product
- Suggest methods to improve operational efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with different teams and organizations
- Preparing and executing tests with the support engineers and technicians
- Help develop and grow new business opportunities in various industries
- Frequent communication and collaboration with a variety of customers
- Developing test procedures
- Fixturing design and FEA evaluation
- Operating data collection systems and various test software programs
- Composing technical reports
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.