Mechanical Assembly Technician Requirements
• You will be required to take Mechanical Aptitude Test to be considered for the opportunity.
• Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Must have experience assembling and dis-assembling machines with Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic components.
• Mechanical Aptitude is a must
• Must have experience as a technician with a background in mechanical assembly, electrical wiring & power systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals
• Physical Stamina and Strength
• Handle Heavy Equipment
• Work Independently
Technicians will be responsible for assembling robotic work cell stations to customer specifications for several applications ranging from Paint Systems, Body Shop (welding), Pick and Place and Automation Assembly. The technicians on the floor build these work cells according to blueprints and customer specifications.
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.