$30 - $40 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience with automotive power train or engine assembly industry
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager or Installation Supervisor in a similar industry
- International business travel
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or greater preferred.
- 10 – 15 years experience in design and build of Assembly and /or Test Machines and /or Systems serving the automotive powertrain industry preferred
- Willingness to travel for extended periods domestically or internationally
- Projects may last 12-18 months or longer
- Understand program purchase order and report any changes to the Lead Team Engineer
- Maintain action item log during the installation, launch, and commissioning phases of each project for the appropriate program manager approvals and desired actions moving forward on each assigned project
- Work with customer management and coordinate the trades responsible for installation of supplied equipment
- This applies to both customer union trades and or general contractors
- Support and use program installation guidelines for each project assigned by management
- Review, support, assist, and maintain all program installation documentation guidelines as assigned by management
- Keep accurate project meeting minutes and schedules
- Work with the customer on runoff and final acceptance
- Take charge of assigned personnel, assign jobs, tasks, duties and responsibilities and follow up to ensure work is being done properly and efficiently and take appropriate corrective action with those employees who are not performing their jobs and assignments in a timely and proper manner
- Manage and coordinate engineering staff responsible for design debug, programming start-up and debug of equipment at customer's plant locations
- Request appropriate support from the Lead Team Engineer, Engineering, and Manufacturing
- Assist in troubleshooting problems through the use of root cause analysis and document all of the findings with a Kaizen (Plan, Do, Check, Act) for continuous improvement feedback to the appropriate department
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.