- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field is required
- 5+ years of experience performing mechanical testing within an Automotive environment
- Assist with the completion of tensile, elongation, compression, and pressure testing on automotive components
- Analyze test results, review specifications, assist with the design and setup of test, and write the final report
- Manage multiple projects at once
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.