- Minimum 5 years experience working on pneumatic and DC power tooling in a production environment
- Occasional personal technical support work will be required as well as follow up on completed repairs
- Experience servicing fastening tools, torque theory and fastening knowledge are preferred
- Excellent communication, interactive, computer and product skill sets will be required to help resolve tooling, production, or personnel issues
- This position will be based at the customer’s facility but will require 5% travel nationally
- Responsible for acquiring and maintaining required repair equipment and interfacing directly with the customer
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.