IT Account Manager
- Most important skill set: Working in a fast paced / high energy environment, you will be responsible for engaging new and existing customers by selling the company’s services
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Sales experience required
- 2+ years of Agency experience sourcing IT talent preferred
- 6 months as a Technical Recruiter preferred
- Previous experience recruiting for IT and IT Leadership roles
- Proven ability to employ a broad array of sourcing channels including; social networks, referral programs, job boards, old-fashioned networking, and recruiting events, etc.
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing demands, and navigate a fast-paced high-pressure work environment
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy in your written communication / paperwork
- Must have excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, and a team-first approach
- Training Provided
- Active staffing consultant and intermediary strategic partner for talent acquisition and retention
- Prospect new business by meeting with client hiring managers to learn and understand their business, culture, and cyclical augmentation needs
- Cultivate relationships and build trust with clients for the purpose of making recommendations on filling critical job openings
- Provide immediate response and customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
- Deploy and manage recruiting resources to identify candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meet with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish business growth goals
- Develop your team to achieve goals
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.