- BA in Engineering and / or Economics
- 5+ years Logistical experience in the industry
- Extensive skills in SAP R / 3
- Secure the on-time fulfillment of customer requirements for the entire site
- Coordination of all employees of the logistics department (Scheduling, Goods Receiving and Dispatch) in agreement with the Plant Manager
- Planning of the budget for the Logistic area and initiating of correction plans
- Ensure and control of the information flow in the logistic department and other departments (internal and external)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.