- 5 years of Bevel experience in grinding / cutting
- Experience with KlingeInberg grinders and cutters
- Experience with setting up using test stand and master gears to check patterns and backlash
- Experience using analytical gear inspection equipment such as KlingIinberg P-machines
- Ability to work overtime as required
- The Bevel Gear Machinist will be responsible for the setup, adjustment, and operation of all sizes and types of bevel gear cutting and grinding machines
- Ability to complete tasks from blueprints, sketches and setup cards. Inspecting sizes, length, lead, involute, and spacing with precision measuring instruments and machines
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.