- Hands-on aptitudes / interest with strong attention to detail and desire / ability to understand test results calibration changes and according to documentation is key
- Work may involve work onsite at customer facilities supporting ongoing development programs
- Primarily responsible for conducting vehicle-based evaluations and calibration of transmission and driveline systems
- Support a variety of aspects of transmission and driveline calibration development
- Conduct projects with a high level of professionalism while meeting and / or exceeding our clients' technical and timing expectations within the predefined project budget limits
- Plan experiments, setup, and data acquisition, analyze and interpret results to guide future tests, and prepare presentations / reports
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.