- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Must be able to bend stainless steel tubing
- Must be reliable
- Reads blueprints to interpret and implement pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams to assemble and pipe mechanical assemblies
- Maintain application skills for J.I.C pipe fitting specifications
- Provide assistance with standards tools of trade, shop tooling, and hydraulic and pneumatic components, and circuits
- Assist with job layout to include piping, bending, hosing and component placement
- Sets working pressures, valve sequencing, hydraulic pressures, etc.
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.